Dear media representatives,
Registration for media representatives at the Moscow Financial Forum will be held until 23 August 2018 (inclusive).
Before completing the media accreditation application form, please read the Accreditation Rules for media representatives and the Acknowledgement Policy.
The Organizing Committee of the Moscow Financial Forum reserves the right to deny accreditation.
Media representatives will have access to a comfortable working environment at the Press Centre of the Forum that will operate throughout the event.
On issues related to accreditation and media relations in the context of the forum coverage, media representatives shall contact the Media Relations Department at:
+7 (915) 012 51 29
The Press Centre of the Moscow Financial Forum is a modern space designed to provide Media Representatives with a comfortable place to work.
Press Centre is located on the 3rd floor of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, you can get there through the stairs, located in front of the hall for communication of delegates with the media.
Media partner’s zones are located on the ground floor next to the main entrance of the "Manege" Central Exhibition Hall on the right and left sides.
Hall for communication of delegates with media is located on the ground floor right after the main entrance of the "Manege" Central Exhibition Hall on the right side.
Press Centre working hours:
6 and 7 September 2018
The Press Centre will include:
- Information Desk
- Workstations for media representatives equipped with computers and power supply/Internet connections. Workstations will not be assigned to individual journalists or media organisations.
- Multifunctional printers/copiers
- Food court.
At the Press Centre, media representatives may obtain information about:
- The Forum programme;
- Announcements of press events;
- Changes in the timetable of press briefings.
Press releases and announcements of press briefings will be available at the Information Desk located at the entrance to the Press Centre.
Live video of the Forum sessions will be broadcasted on the screens in the hall for press briefings at the Press Centre.
Only accredited Media Representatives and representatives of media partners with an accreditation badge will have access to the Press Centre.
Please send formal requests for interviews with Forum speakers to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full title of the media outlet;
- Name and contact details of the correspondent/producer responsible for the interview;
- Name and position of the speaker and the name of the speaker’s organization;
- List of questions or topics for discussion.