Dear media representatives,
Registration for media representatives at the Moscow Financial Forum is open.
The Organizing Committee of the Moscow Financial Forum reserves the right to deny accreditation.
Media representatives will have access to a comfortable working environment at the Press Centre of the Forum that will operate throughout the event.
On issues related to accreditation and media relations in the context of the forum coverage, media representatives shall contact the Media Relations Department at:
+7 (909) 960 12 99
The Press Centre of the Moscow Financial Forum is a modern space designed to provide Media Representatives with a comfortable place to work.
Press Centre is located on the 3rd floor of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, you can get there through the stairs, located in front of the hall for communication of delegates with the media.
Media partners’ zones are located on the 1st floor of Manege CEH.
Hall for communication of delegates with media is located on the ground floor right after the main entrance of the "Manege" Central Exhibition Hall on the right side.
Press Centre working hours:
12 and 13 September 2019
Rules of media accreditation at the IV Moscow Financial Forum on September 12-13
1. General terms
1.1. Accreditation of representatives of the mass media (hereinafter - the media) to the Moscow Financial Forum (hereinafter - MFF) is carried out to provide the necessary conditions for professional activities of media representatives for preparation and dissemination of full and reliable information about MFF events.
1.2. Accreditation of media representatives is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "About Mass Media" and this Regulation for ensuring mutually beneficial cooperation, as well as regulating the work of media representatives during the MFF.
1.3. Accreditation is mandatory for all the media representatives working at MFF events.
1.4. When carrying out professional activities, media representatives are obliged to respect the rights and legitimate interests of the organizers, partners, participants and staff of the MFF, as well as respect the universally recognized norms of ethics.
1.5. The number of media representatives participating in MFF events may be limited in order to provide participants with the most comfortable working conditions and quick access to all necessary resources.
2. Accreditation of media representatives
2.1. The right to issue an application for accreditation on the official website of the MFF of its journalists is provided to the editors of both Russian and foreign media, while:
• Russian media should be registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor);
• Foreign media should be registered in accordance with their national legislation and be accredited by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
• In case the representative of foreign media does not have the accreditation of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in addition to filling out an application on the official website of the MFF, it is necessary to send a letter to the organizers of the MFF with the request to accreditation to the MFF (the letter is made in free form, formalized on the official letterhead of the organization, seal of the organization).
2.2. Technical staff of the media is accredited in accordance with this regulation of media accreditation.
2.3. Representatives of the social media (e.g., bloggers) are as well accredited in accordance with this regulation of media accreditation.
3. Accreditation card (hereinafter - pass / badge "Press")
3.1. Pass / badge "Press" is issued when registering at the MFF and is confirming the accreditation of a journalist for MFF events.
Pass / badge "Press" is issued in the presence of confirmed accreditation in the MFF database and / or after showing a printed invitation letter sent by the press center of the MFF to a representative of the media personally by e-mail specified in the application for accreditation.
Pass / badge "Press" can be issued personally after showing passport or by a third party holding a power of attorney.
In case of collective obtaining, a person should produce his own passport, a power of attorney fr om the editorial office with participants’ names on it, and copies of participants’ passports (a power of attorney is not valid without the names list and all representatives’ passports copies).
3.2. Pass / badge "Press" is valid during the entire period of the MFF. Any other accreditation cards, as well as business certificates for working in the territory of the MFF events, are invalid.
3.3. Pass / badge "Press" does not entitle its owner to attend special events and special zones within the MFF, which require separate invitations.
3.4. Pass / badge "Press" is personal, its transfer during the work of MFF to third parties is prohibited. Pass / badge "Press" should be worn in a conspicuous place during the entire time at the site of the MFF.
3.5. In case of loss, theft, damage of the pass / badge "Press", a representative of the media should notify the representatives of the press center of the MFF at the media accreditation counter wh ere a duplicate will be issued.
4. Accreditation procedure
Applications for the accreditation of media representatives to MFF events are made electronically through the official website of the MFF http://mff.minfin.ru/.
Acceptance of applications for accreditation for MFF events is held from 29 July to 28 August 2019. In case of delay in submitting an application (submitting it after August 28, 2019), the organizers can not guarantee accreditation.
Applications that are not completed in full or with errors will not be considered.
The accreditations will be issued to media representatives between August, 28 and September, 11, 2019.
Only the journalists who received a personal confirmation of accreditation from the press center of the MFF are considered officially accredited. Confirmation is sent to the media representative to the e-mail address specified in the accreditation form between August, 28 and September, 11, 2019.
5. Refusal of accreditation
Organizers of the MFF have the right to refuse accreditation:
• to persons who are not media representatives, in accordance with Section 2 of these Regulations;
• to representatives of mass media specializing in publications of purely advertising or highly specialized subjects, not related to the topics of the MFF events;
• to persons who indicated false or unreliable information about themselves or their media;
• if the infrastructure capacity of the venue is exceeded.
6. Rights and duties of the media representatives accredited to MFF
Media representatives accredited to MFF have the right to:
• Use all services specifically designed for the media, including the infrastructure capabilities of the press center of the MFF;
• Receive information about the activities of the MFF (press releases, program, list of participants, etc.);
• Receive information about special events of the MFF and possible changes in the program via SMS (on a separate application);
• Apply to the press center of the MFF for organizing interviews with the organizers and participants of the MFF;
• Attend open events, except when the entry of representatives of the press to an event is limited to security requirements or site capacity;
• Attend briefings, press conferences, press approaches, round tables and other events specially organized for the media by the press center of the MFF;
• Conduct video recording of MFF events in specially designated places, in points agreed upon with the organizers of the MFF in the territory of the MFF.
Media representatives accredited to MFF are obliged to:
• Follow the rules of the journalists' work at the MFF written in the "Acknowledgement Policy" section. It implies that the published materials should contain the mention of the Moscow financial forum, the source of the information received and / or contain a link to the MFF website, if the information is taken from the site (www.mff.minfin.ru). Any changes, additions or distortions to the copied (quoted) information are not allowed;
• Adhere to the rules of admission, safety and public order when visiting the MFF;
• Verify the accuracy of the information published;
• Answer the requests of the persons who provided information about the indication of its source;
• When receiving information from citizens and officials, inform them about audio and video recording, film and photography;
• Show an editorial certificate or other document certifying the identity and authority of the journalist at first request of the participants or organizers of the Forum;
• Not use their professional capabilities to conceal information or falsify public information, spread rumors under the guise of reliable messages, collect information in favor of an unauthorized person or an organization that is not a media;
• Stop taking photos / videos on demand of representatives of the organizers, the press center and / or the security service of the MFF;
• Not distribute printed materials at the MFF without the consent of the organizers.
7. Termination of accreditation
7.1 The grounds for termination of the accreditation are:
• Dismissal of a journalist from the editorial office (in this case, the editorial office has the right to accredit another journalist - negotiated individually);
• Closing of the media, represented by a journalist;
• Decision of the management of the editorial office to remove the journalist from the coverage of the MFF and / or replace him or her by another journalist (on the basis of an official notification).
8. Deprivation of accreditation
8.1. A journalist may be deprived of accreditation:
• If his or her actions interfere the approved regalement of the MFF events;
• In case of dissemination of information that is not true;
• In case of improper conduct of a journalist on the territory of the MFF.
8.2 The decision to deprive the journalist of accreditation is made by the organizers of the MFF. The decision must be motivated, provided in writing and contain references to the current legislation on the media.
On all issues related to accreditation and work of the media at the Forum please contact the press center of the Forum:
Tel.: + 7 (909) 960 12 99
Politics Mentions for media representatives at the IV Moscow Financial Forum on September 12-13, 2019
Official information or direct quotations of the Forum participants in the media should be accompanied by a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum. The source of the information must be credible. Electronic media should include a link to the Forum website (http://mff.minfin.ru/) in their publications. Alteration, embellishment, or distortion of any copied (cited) information is strictly prohibited.
• Print media/radio
Any programme made or interview / comment given at the Moscow Financial Forum must include a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum, in form of text or official logo.
Any programme filmed or interview / comment given at the Moscow Financial Forum must include a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum, in form of text or official logo.
• Online publications
Any article, comment or interview covering the Moscow Financial Forum must include a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum, in form of text or official logo.
Any photos taken at the Moscow Financial Forum must include a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum, in form of text or official logo, either on the image itself, or as caption.
• Blogs/social networks
All the information about the Moscow Financial Forum published in blogs and social networks including quotations of participants - which should be used only with the participant’s permission – should be accurate and contain a reference to the Moscow Financial Forum, in form of text, link or official logo.
The Forum organizers accept no responsibility for statements participants make in the blogosphere or on social networking sites. The Forum organizers reserve the right to use text from articles, photographs, and video footage made or obtained by media representatives during preparations for the Moscow Financial Forum or during the Forum itself. If used, such material will include a reference crediting the author of the material in question.
On all issues related to accreditation and work of the media at the Forum please contact the press center of the Forum:
Tel .: + 7 (909) 960 12 99
The Press Centre will include:
- Information Desk
- Workstations for media representatives equipped with computers and power supply/Internet connections. Workstations will not be assigned to individual journalists or media organisations.
- Multifunctional printers/copiers
- Food court.
At the Press Centre, media representatives may obtain information about:
- The Forum programme;
- Announcements of press events;
- Changes in the timetable of press briefings.
Press releases and announcements of press briefings will be available at the Information Desk located at the entrance to the Press Centre.
Live video of the Forum sessions will be broadcasted on the screens in the hall for press briefings at the Press Centre.
Only accredited Media Representatives and representatives of media partners with an accreditation badge will have access to the Press Centre.
Please send formal requests for interviews with Forum speakers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full title of the media outlet;
- Name and contact details of the correspondent/producer responsible for the interview;
- Name and position of the speaker and the name of the speaker’s organization;
- List of questions or topics for discussion.