Conditions for participation
Participation in the Moscow Financial Forum is free and by written invitation of the Organizing Committee. Access to the Forum venue for all participants in the Forum will be by accreditation badge. In order to obtain a badge, please register online.
Your delegation's contact person will receive a letter with the login and password for access to the Delegation's Personal Web Office for online registration.
For successful registration, please fill in all data fields for each delegation member.
Due to increased security requirements for a public event with the participation of government officials, you will be registered as Forum participant upon providing complete and accurate personal information, including your passport details and the date and place of your birth.
Please indicate valid email addresses of all delegation members so that they will be able to receive a number of information letters addressed to them, including:
- Confirmation Letter to confirm online registration;
- Accreditation Points Schedule;
- Login and password for access to a mobile application.
Participants who have not received a letter confirming their online registration should notify the contact person of their delegation or organizers by email to email@example.com no later than August 15, 2018.
Online registration closes on 15 August 2018.
Should you have any issues related to your participation in the Moscow Financial Forum, please contact us by phone +7 (499) 650 8888 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation of participants
Access to the Forum venue will be granted upon presentation of an accreditation badge. To avoid any inconvenience, please collect your badge in advance.
Accreditation badge collection options
All participants are advised to agree the procedure for budge collection with the contact persons of their delegations. A badge can be picked up from:
- The delegation contact person;
- An accreditation point.
Batch issue of accreditation badges to delegations
Badges for delegations will be issued to their contact persons as agreed with a Personal Manager assigned to each delegation by the Organizing Committee.
The person authorised to collect all delegation badges shall present a power of attorney from the organization with the list of all participants plus the copies of all their passports.
Accreditation Points Schedule
|The Ministry of Finance
of the Russian Federation
|9 ul. Ilyinka, entrance 1||1 Manege Square|
|August 31||09:00 – 18:30|
|September 3||09:00 – 18:30|
|September 4||09:00 – 18:30|
|September 5||09:00 – 21:00|
|September 6-7||08:00 – 18:00|
Before claiming your badge, please be sure that:
- You have completed the online registration procedure and accurately provided all the personal information required; Your passport details correspond to the data in the registration form;
- You have contacted your personal manager or the Information Centre to confirm that your badge is ready.
Badge collection and use
- You must present your passport to pick up your accreditation badge;
- Your authorised representative may collect your badge only by presenting his or her own passport plus a power of attorney;
- Accreditation badges are non-transferable name badges;
- If your badge is lost, stolen or damaged, please contact an accreditation point;
- Your accreditation badge must be visible at all times during the Forum. Forum participants may be requested to present their IDs by the security service.
At the Press Centre, media representatives may obtain information about:
- The Forum programme;
- Announcements of press events;
- Changes in the timetable of press briefings.
Press releases and announcements of press briefings will be available at the Information Desk located at the entrance to the Press Centre.
Live video of the Forum sessions will be broadcasted on the screens in the hall for press briefings at the Press Centre.
Services and general information
Conference room booking
For the convenience of the participants, the venue will provide conference rooms for meetings. As the number of available conference rooms is limited, please send your booking request in advance and specify the preferred date and time of the meeting, the number of participants, their full names and the names of their organizations. Requests should be sent by email to email@example.com before August 15.
Internet connection at the venue of the Moscow Financial Forum in the Manege Central Exhibition Hall will be provided via a Wi-Fi network. Employees at the reception desk or uniformed employees will provide you with the network name and password in all halls and public areas at the forum venue.The participants of the forum can also use mobile phone charging points on the main and lower ground floors.
INFORMATION FOR ARRIVING PARTICIPANTSDepending on their itinerary, the participants of the forum will arrive at Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo or Vnukovo Airports. The participants are advised to check with the airline operating the flight which terminal it arrives at.
Enquiry services at Moscow airports:
Sheremetyevo information center: +7 (495) 578 65 65
Domodedovo information center: +7 (495) 933 66 66
Vnukovo information center: +7 (495) 937 55 55
For more information, please visit the official websites of Moscow airports:
Sheremetyevo: Terminals F and Е +7 (925) 100 65 65; +7 (495) 578 65 65, ext. 202; Terminal D +7 (499) 500 72 70, +7 (495) 544 33 25
Domodedovo: +7 (495) 504 02 58 (domestic flights), +7 (495) 504 02 85 (international flights)
Vnukovo: Terminal А (ground floor) + 7 (495) 436 28 38 (domestic flights), +7 (495) 436 77 60 (international flights); Terminal B (ground floor) +7 (495) 436 74 82
Given heavy traffic in Moscow, Aeroexpress may be the most convenient way for the participants to travel from Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo and Vnukovo Airports to railway stations in the center of Moscow.
• Aeroexpress trains departing from Domodedovo Airport arrive at Paveletsky railway station (travel time: 45-50 minutes)
• Aeroexpress trains departing from Sheremetyevo Airport arrive at Belorussky railway station (travel time: 35 minutes)
• Aeroexpress trains departing from Vnukovo Airport arrive at Kievsky railway station (travel time: 35 minutes) For more information, please visit the Aeroexpress website at http://www.aeroexpress.ru
WeatherMoscow has a moderate continental climate. In September, the average daytime temperature in the city is +12 ºC. The average night temperature is +5 ºC. It is recommended that the participants of the forum take an umbrella and warm clothes with them. A more accurate weather forecast is available on the website of the Hydrometcenter of Russia: http://www.meteoinfo.ru/
Special needsInformation on special needs, including additional services required by disabled participants and participants with special health requirements, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.