Registration for Media Representatives for Moscow Financial Forum is held until August 25 inclusive.
The Organizing Committee of the Moscow Financial Forum reserves the right to deny accreditation without giving any reason.
For the comfortable work of Media Representatives Press Centre will be arranged at the Forum.
On issues, related to accreditation and media relations in the framework of MFF coverage, Media Representative should contact representatives of the Press Centre:
Denis Esaulov: +7 (919) 963-17-78, +7 (495) 640-80-91;
Ludmila Novikova: +7 (905) 739-45-11, +7 (495) 640-80-91.
The Press Centre of the Moscow Financial Forum is a modern space designed to provide Media Representatives with a comfortable place to work.
Press Centre is located on the 3rd floor of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, you can get there through the stairs, located on the left side, behind the media partner’s zones.
Media partner’s zones are located on the 1st floor of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall, right after the Accreditation zone on both left and right sides.
Hall for communication of delegates with media is located on the 1st floor of the Manege Central Exhibition Hall right after the Accreditation zone on the right side.
Briefing zone is located on the left side behind the Accreditation zone among media partner’s zones.
Press Centre working hours:
8 September 2017 08:00‒20:00
Press Centre includes:
• Information desk.
• Work stations for media representatives equipped with computers with the ability to connect to the power supply and the Internet. Work stations will not be assigned to individual journalists or media organizations.
• Hall for press briefings.
• Multifunction devices.
• Food court.
At the Press Centre, you may obtain information about:
• The Forum programme.
• Announcements of press events.
• Changes in the press-briefings timetable.
Press releases and announcements will be available at the Information desk, located at the entrance to Press Centre.
Live video of the Forum sessions are broadcasted on the screens at Press Centre in the Hall for press briefings.
Only accredited Media Representatives and representatives of media partners, who received badge, will have access to the Press Centre.
Official requests for interviews with speakers of the Forum please send to email@example.com with the following information:
• Full title of the media outlet
• Name and contact details of the correspondent/producer, responsible for the interview
• Name, position and name of the speaker’s organization
• List of questions or topics for discussion