Upon saving (entering) the user’s personal data in the personal web office on the mff.minfin.ru website of the Event, the user grants consent based on his/her own will and in his/her own interests for the Operator (registered at the address: 1 Manege Square, Moscow, Russia) to process the user’s personal data with the following conditions:
- the method used for the processing of personal data is automated;
- consent is granted for the processing of the following personal data: last name, first name, patronymic, gender, date and place of birth, passport data (citizenship, series, number, issuing authority, and issuing date), registered addresses at a place of residence and actual residence, telephone numbers (work/mobile), information about the user’s place of work/study, and a photo.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to carry out a set of actions that aim to:
- execute the contract for the organization of participation in the Event conducted by the Operator and/or the user’s pass to the territory of the Event;
- comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In the course of processing personal data, the following actions are performed: collection, recording, verification, systematization, accumulation, storage, adjustment (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction.
Personal data is transferred to third parties:
- on the basis of the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- on the basis of an agreement with the user’s participation or with the user’s consent.
User’s right to correct data
It is important that the data we have is accurate and up-to-date. The user may send a request to correct his/her personal data by contacting his/her contact person at the Operator by email or phone. The contact information of the specialist is indicated in the personal web office on the Event website.
User’s right to delete data
The user may issue a request for deletion of his/her personal data by sending a written notice to the Operator in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Operator shall cease the processing of personal data and destroy it within 1 (one) month from the date on which the revocation of consent for the processing of personal data is received or within the time envisaged by existing legislation given the absence of such consent. From the time the Operator the revocation of consent for the processing of personal data, the validity and execution of the contract for the organization of participation in the Event shall cease at the same time, and the right to enter the territory of the Event shall be revoked.
Information that may be obtained from the user’s device when using the Event website
- Information about the location of the user’s device (based on data from the Internet, the cellular operator’s network, and GPS signals). Purpose: to inform the user about the location of the Event venue and additional services available to the user based on his/her location when using the website.
- Information about the version of the operating system and model of the device. Purpose: to analyse possible errors in the operation of the website and to improve their operation.
- Information about the IP address and address of the user’s connection point. Purpose: to enhance user security when using the website.
- Statistical information about the use of the website, pages viewed, and user’s actions.
Third party websites and services
We do not control such third party websites and are not liable for their privacy policies. After leaving the Event’s website, we advise users to inform themselves about the security policies of all the websites they visit.
- The Operator uses the proper physical, electronic, and management procedures to ensure the safety and protection of the data collected through the website of the Event.
- The Operator restricts access to the user’s personal information exclusively to the employees, agents, contractors, and other involved parties who need this information to perform their job duties. They work with the user’s personal information solely in accordance with our instructions and must also observe their confidentiality.
All questions concerning confidentiality and the processing of personal data are referred to a special department whose employees evaluate them and try to find a solution to the problem. If the problem requires a more detailed review, employees may contact the user for more information. Users who send such unconventional requests shall be provided with a detailed reply.